IQ is a two button cue system that works with the Promystic Modular Receiver. If you own any Promystic product, you already have the Promystic Modular Receiver. After having numerous conversations with working professionals over the past 6 months there is one common theme, keep it simple and give the sender feedback.
I have combined all the suggestions into one very simple to use product. IQ is the smallest, simple to use 2-signal cue and is the only cue with vibration feedback. Most people just want one button, but enough wanted two so I added a second programmable button.
- Very small, exact same size as the Promystic Modular Receiver
- Two button operation with tactile button feedback to the sender
- Push and Hold feature continues to send well timed pulses/counts
- Vibration Feedback to the sender, the sending units vitbrates the same codes it sends
- Vibration feedback can be turned off for anyone concerned about noise
- On/Off switch and very long battery life
If you own a V4 Recevier shipped since April-09:
A-button sends a short pulse, B-Button sends a long pulse or can be programmed to send a ‘1-6’.
If you own an original MD or V2 receiver:
A-button sends a short pulse ‘1’, B-button is programmable to send a ‘1-6’.