Steps to follow to gaff your own markers:
- Remove the bottom end of the marker
- Remove the ink
- Cut ink to 1 inch leaving the end that contacts the pen tip
- Seal the ink opposite the tip so it does not leak (we use 5 minute Epoxy)
- Reinstall the ink so that the cartridge contacts the tip of the pen
- Put the bottom end of the marker back into place
It is great to use the Crayola markers when you are performing for smaller groups. These markers are easy to carry and do not take up much space when travelling. However, it is advantageous to have the jumbo markers for any stage shows. It is a lot more visible to a bigger audience and can help create a larger image. If you would like to purchase markers that are already gaffed, Click Here.