An elegant and innocent looking ‘Deluxe Sketch Pad’ in US Letter size!
Handlings by the performer as well as by the participant that are absolutely normal. No complicated moves or manipulations; Not while writing, drawing, while getting the pad back, or during the peek.
No restrictions to where on the sheet the participant can write or draw. There is no need to force a specific position; the participant is free to write or draw where he feels comfortable. Even if he chooses to write near the edges of the sheet, we will still get our peek.
- The copy of the participant’s secret writing or drawing that is neither mirror-inverted nor too small to read.
- The use of a felt tip marker of a harmonious size – corresponding to the pad dimensions. No over sized thickness of the tip that causes nearly unreadable lines.
- A peek right before their very eyes – taken in seconds.
- A reset in seconds; so we can use the pad a second time even before the first revelation!
- The option to insert replacement paper without any fumbling or complicated procedures. Refill in seconds – literally!
- Standardized pad dimensions that allow you to purchase refill paper locally – in your local stationery store.
- Various ways to get your refill paper perforated to fit the binding requirements are explained in the manual.
- The US Letter size ParaPad – fit for immediate use (50 sheets).
- An extra 50 sheets of refill paper.
- The detailed and informative How-to video link.
- A special standard sized, Stabilo fine point pen.
- Additional equipment (built into the pen) for erasing the image.