The MP3 Tech is the finest remote control mp3 player available! Unlike the mix and match tangle of wires and external players that the imitators offer, the MP3 Tech is completely self contained and requires no external players or cords. Designed and built specifically for the professional entertainer, the MP3 Tech includes a built-in output transmitter that can be used to control lights, special effects, servos, reels, etc. on your music cues. All remotes, a flash memory card and playlist software are included.
The small remote transmitter allows you to control all aspects of your show. Play, Pause, Cue forward, Cue back, Volume up, Volume down, and Auto-fade. You may also choose how the auto-fade will function with each track… Fade & Cue … Fade, Cue and Play … or Cue & Play.
- MP3 Tech
- Ankle Remote
- Standard Remote
- Completely Self Contained
- Can Be Battery Powered – Click for Details
- 10 Different Playlists
- 3 Different Auto-Fades
- Create a playlist on location
- Change volume on location
- Built-in Output Transmitter
- Optional Wireless Display
- Lifetime Warranty
- MP3 Tech Player
- Playlist Software
- Advanced Options
- Playlist on the Fly
- Transmitter Programming Instructions
- Chip Upgrade Instructions
- How to Create a Battery Pack for Your MP3 Tech
At this time Mac software is not compatible with OSX Lion.
Here are some workarounds for MP3 Tech/OSX Lion Incompatibilities:
- Create a Mac Snow Leopard start-up disc on an external drive and load the MP3 Tech software onto that.
- Run the Windows Version of the MP3 Tech software from Boot Camp. More information about Boot Camp can be found in Apple’s Support FAQ’s.